Amicon (Pty) Ltd is a Construction Company
We are based in Pretoria and opened our doors in July 2012. Since start – up, projects mainly in the Commercial Market were focused on. Amicon (Pty) Ltd was given invaluable opportunities over the past few years thanks to our treasured network of Clients, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Sub-Contractors to expand our experience.
We remain humble and cherish personal attention with Owner Involvement, hands-on involvement on each project. We concentrate on providing client satisfaction and quality control. To this end Amicon offers management skills and uses its resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to produce projects to the required standard and quality.
Our professional approach to the construction process together with our dedication to detail is thorough and complete. We boast an experienced team who contain a wealth of technical knowledge as well as key practical / hands on “can do” attitudes applicable to all phases of a building project. Proper and appropriate contract administration procedures ensure all involved with the project including the developer, professional team and the contractor can move forward with certainly, with particular reference to programming and budgetary controls.
Our team are committed in successfully handing over the projects on time with the expected quality and professionalism.
Integrity, flexibility, innovative and a positive approach towards challenges in the Building Industry form part of our company’s culture, and teamwork is the key to our success.
We strive to deliver
- On time, within budget and to the standard of quality required by our clients.
- Create and maintain a culture of quality within the group.
- Meet all relevant Statutory & Legal requirements.
- Provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
- Ensure that quality control and quality assurance mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied and that documentary evidence of such are maintained.
- Ensure that all Advisors, Suppliers, Sub-Contractors and others who are involved in our Projects meet the required quality standards.
- Continually review, improve and implement quality Management and best practice procedures.